Quantcast

Default value for offHeapMaxMemory

lomonaco.eduardo@gmail.com lomonaco.eduardo@gmail.com

I'd like to know if there's a way to set a default value for cache configurations. The problem is due to some network limitations in our infra, we create our caches dinamically through the REST api, and I can't pass configuration setting to it. Does anyone have a suggestion to help with this?
ezhuravl ezhuravl

Re: Default value for offHeapMaxMemory

Hi.

You can create cache configuration without name and it will be used as a template for new caches without configuration. Also, you can use wildcards in cache names for using it as templates. But "*" must be placed only at the end of the name.

For example:

        <bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
            <property name="name" value="*"/>
            <property name="offHeapMaxMemory" value="0"/>
        </bean>