DataLoad using IgniteDataStreamer

ravichandra ravichandra

DataLoad using IgniteDataStreamer

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Saikat Maitra Saikat Maitra

Re: DataLoad using IgniteDataStreamer

Hello Ravichandra,

Here are the docs for Data streamers

Also, a sample implementation for data streaming using Apache Flink.

Please review and let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Saikat

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 4:10 PM ravichandra <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I am working on a POC to preload the data into database with
IgniteDataStreamer using client node
and do rest of the functionalities using server node.

Is there any sample code for reference?

I am using spring boot, extending IgniteRepository for repository layer
Instead of using config.xml, can I configure the required details in a
configuration class like below

@Configuration
public class IgniteConfiguration
{
 public Ignite igniteInstance()
 {
   IgniteConfiguration and CacheConfiguration details goes here

        return Ignition.getOrStart(igniteConfiguration)
I am trying to understand the best way is to configure xml or with out xml.
Any sample code would really help me in proceeding further.
Appreciate for the help

Thanks,
Ravichandra

ravichandra ravichandra