Cross-cache query between replicated and partitioned caches

spoutnik_be spoutnik_be

Cross-cache query between replicated and partitioned caches

Using Apache Ignite 1.5.

I am trying to execute a cross-cache query between replicated and partitioned caches and I got a Cache exception with the following message: "Queries running on replicated cache should not contain JOINs with partitioned tables".

I read from the documentation: "Joins between PARTITIONED and REPLICATED caches always work without any limitations."

Any idea?
Andrey Nestrogaev Andrey Nestrogaev

Re: Cross-cache query between replicated and partitioned caches

Hi,

You must start(attach) your query on partition cache not replicated.

cache.query() // cache must be partition cache
spoutnik_be spoutnik_be

Re: Cross-cache query between replicated and partitioned caches

Thanks for the quick answer. Indeed, it does the trick. Would be good to update the documentation.