Critical system error detected

yangjiajun yangjiajun

Critical system error detected

Hello.

I have a ignite 2.7 node with persistence enabled.I use it as a database.It
reported "blocked system-critical thread has been detected" exception in
logs.I guess it was blocked by drop table operations.Can someone help me to
find what happened to ignite?

Here is the logs and config of ignite:
ignite-b2c59b25.rar
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2059/ignite-b2c59b25.rar>
ignite-b2c59b25.rar
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2059/ignite-b2c59b25.rar>
example-default1.xml
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2059/example-default1.xml>

I delete some logs because my company has upload file size limit.I will try
to upload it on another post.

Re: Critical system error detected

Hello!

"To workaround the issue, you should set DataStorageConfiguration#setCheckpointReadLockTimeout to 0."

Increasing failureDetectionTimeout also helps.