Critical Workers Health Check on client side

ihalilaltun ihalilaltun

Critical Workers Health Check on client side

hi there,

I am curious about whether we can manage somehow *Critical Workers Health
Check*on client side? What i need to do is catch critical workers health
check results on client side, can this be done by implementing custom
StopNodeOrHaltFailureHandler on client side?

We are on ignite v2.7.6

thanks

-----
İbrahim Halil Altun
Senior Software Engineer @ Segmentify
İbrahim Halil Altun
Senior Software Engineer @ Segmentify
Alexandr Shapkin Alexandr Shapkin

RE: Critical Workers Health Check on client side

Hi,

It’s too internal details and it’s not possible to catch *Critical Workers HealthCheck* on client side.

I think you might want to listen for Ignite events on your clients and apply your custom logic accordingly.

The most essential candidate - EVT_NODE_FAILED

You might check more available events here:

https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/events/events

and here:

https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/events/EventType.html