Crashes when running Apache Ignite as a sever node together with cpp code

Wolfgang Meyerle Wolfgang Meyerle

Crashes when running Apache Ignite as a sever node together with cpp code

Hi,

I tried to run apache ignite as given by example from the website as a
server node attached to my cpp program.

Basically it works fine but debugging is not possible anymore which is a
show stopper. The application crashes everytime when the program is
debugged in QT.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Wolfgang

Wolfgang
Igor Sapego-1 Igor Sapego-1

Re: Crashes when running Apache Ignite as a sever node together with cpp code

Hi,

It does not crash, it is just JVM uses system signals internally, you can safely
ignore them or just ignore any signals coming from jvm.dll.

Best Regards,
Igor