Continuous Query

aosmakoff aosmakoff

Continuous Query

Hi there. I found that for Ignite V 1.5.6 and 1.5.7 Continuous query stop working while it worked for V1.5.3. My code follows the manual: // Create new continuous query. ContinuousQuery<K,V> query = new ContinuousQuery<K,V>(); query.setInitialQuery(sql); query.setRemoteFilter(new CacheEntryEventSerializableFilter<K,V>() { public boolean evaluate(CacheEntryEvent event) throws... { return satisfyCondition(event.getValue()); } }); query.setLocalListener(new CacheEntryUpdatedListener<K,V>() { public void onUpdated(Iterable<CacheEntryEvent<? extends K, ? extends V>> itrEvent)...{ // received the value - done }; }); QueryCursor<javax.cache.Cache.Entry<K,V>> items = (QueryCursor<Entry<K, V>>) cache.query(query); if (items != null) { .... } The same code (like above) runs in V1.5.3 propagating from the Remote filter to the Local listener (when the condition returns TRUE) and with 1.5.6 onward the listener is not invoked though the filter receives the notification and return TRUE. If this is not due to the intended changes in how the CQ gets handled, this must be a bug in the corresponding versions. Many thanks, Alex

Re: Continuous Query

Hi,

Can you please format your message? Currently it's really hard to read.

There were several fixes regarding missed notifications in continuous queries. I would recommend to build Ignite from master and check if your test works there.

-Val