Connect H2 Console to a running cluster

edwardkblk edwardkblk

Connect H2 Console to a running cluster

Is there a way to find out url, user name, password to connect H2 Console to already running cluster?
Alexei Scherbakov Alexei Scherbakov

Re: Connect H2 Console to a running cluster

Is there a way to find out url, user name, password to connect H2 Console to
already running cluster?

Best regards,
Alexei Scherbakov
edwardkblk edwardkblk

Re: Connect H2 Console to a running cluster

The "-DIGNITE_H2_DEBUG_CONSOLE=true" option requires a startup of a local node.  My question is about the options to connect H2 Console to a remote cluster without starting a local node.
Denis Magda Denis Magda

Re: Connect H2 Console to a running cluster

H2 console doesn’t let you to work with the whole cluster. The cluster consists of many nodes each of which has its own instance of H2 engine running. H2 console connects to a particular H2 server running on a concrete node and will operate over the dataset that is stored on the node only.

To execute SQL queries over Ignite cluster you should use GridGain Web Console

Denis

On May 26, 2016, at 9:23 PM, edwardkblk <[hidden email]> wrote:

The "-DIGNITE_H2_DEBUG_CONSOLE=true" option requires a startup of a local
node.  My question is about the options to connect H2 Console to a remote
cluster without starting a local node.

Sergi Vladykin Sergi Vladykin

Re: Connect H2 Console to a running cluster

No, this is impossible. Also keep in mind, that H2 debug console runs queries locally without any distributive capabilities. To do the same you can send closures to your cluster nodes and run local SQL queries.

But may be it is a good idea to be able to start the console on all the nodes. This may be useful for development environment.

Sergi