Configuring index fields via configuration

pgarg pgarg

Configuring index fields via configuration

asked by adam miller

I'm transitioning code from GridGain 6.5.5 to Ignite 1.0. In GridGain there was a property on the CacheConfiguration, queryConfiguration, where I would declare the fields used as index and queries.

I can't find how to transition this to Ignite? Has the old GridCacheQueryConfiguration object been deprecated?

-----
This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss
pgarg pgarg

Re: Configuring index fields via configuration

commented by dmitriy setrakyan

There is CacheConfiguration.setTypeMetadata(...) which sets CacheTypeMetadata into cache configuration. You can use it to define queries and indexes.

-----
pgarg pgarg

Re: Configuring index fields via configuration

commented by dmitriy setrakyan

Also, you can take a look at the documentation: Cache Type Metadata

-----
pgarg pgarg