Configuration of IndexingSpi per cache?

xero xero

Configuration of IndexingSpi per cache?

Hi,
Is it possible to configure a custom IndexingSpi per cache? I'd like to have
a custom indexing mechanism to improve the full text capabilities but I
would like to enable only in some caches. is that possible? Is it possible
to configure multiple indexingSpi?
Adding a custom indexingspi to igniteConfiguration will affect any of the
built-in indexing capabilities of Ignite?

Thanks

Re: Configuration of IndexingSpi per cache?

Hello!

IndexingSpi accepts cache name as 1st argument to all operations, so you are free to decide which caches you want to process.

You can create a multiplexing IndexingSpi which will combine multiple IndexingSpi's by cache name.