[Community] First Ignite Summit: May 25, 2021. How can you help

Kseniya Romanova Kseniya Romanova

[Community] First Ignite Summit: May 25, 2021. How can you help

Hi, Igniters!

It’s time to shine the spotlight on Apache Ignite—time for all of us to offer our knowledge and expertise to the broader developer community! On May 25, the first Ignite Summit will be held online: https://ignite-summit.org

The idea is to share architectural best practices from Ignite users' experience, meet Ignite developers, and develop expertise.

How can you help?

1)Call for Papers is open. Share your Ignite stories and provide information that helps others to deploy and manage Apache Ignite. We need your support to make the first Summit a valuable learning experience and introduce people to Apache Ignite! To submit a proposal, go to  https://sessionize.com/ignite-summit.

2)Help to spread the word about Ignite Summit. Repost https://twitter.com/ApacheIgnite/status/1361730371784695820  or respond to it and tell Program Committee which topics you want to be covered and whom you suggest inviting as the speakers (#ignitesummit).

3) Fill out the survey that can help to make the event more comfortable for attendees and promote Summit among developers: https://cutt.ly/RkAUHQS

Thank you in advance!

--
Cheers,