ClusterGroupEmptyException: Topology projection is empty.

kay kay

ClusterGroupEmptyException: Topology projection is empty.

Hello! I have a 2 server nodes.
 when I start a first node, sometimes I got 'ClusterGroupEmptyException:
Topology projection is empty.'

What is exactly this Exception mean??
and What should I do to avoid this error? Or is it a okay to ignore??

Thank you so much!

Alexandr Shapkin Alexandr Shapkin

Re: ClusterGroupEmptyException: Topology projection is empty.

Hi, is it possible to attach a full error stacktrace? Also what version do you use?

There could be many places where cluster groups are required, please check the docs for more details [1]

[1] - https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/cluster-groups

вт, 8 сент. 2020 г. в 15:35, kay <[hidden email]>:
Hello! I have a 2 server nodes.
 when I start a first node, sometimes I got 'ClusterGroupEmptyException:
Topology projection is empty.'

What is exactly this Exception mean??
and What should I do to avoid this error? Or is it a okay to ignore??

Thank you so much!

Alex.
Alex Shapkin
kay kay

Re: ClusterGroupEmptyException: Topology projection is empty.

Hello

Here is my full log
NexusCache1-1-1.out
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2778/NexusCache1-1-1.out>

I'm using 2.8.0 version and I don't use any clustergroup configuration.

Thank you!

Alexandr Shapkin Alexandr Shapkin

RE: ClusterGroupEmptyException: Topology projection is empty.

Hi,

[33m[2020.09.08 21:19:28.898] [WARN ] [o.a.i.i.p.r.h.t.GridTaskCommandHandler] Failed to execute task due to topology issues (are all mapped nodes alive?) [name=o.a.i.i.v.compute.VisorGatewayTask, clientId=null, err=class o.a.i.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to reduce job results due to undeclared user exception [task=o.a.i.i.v.compute.VisorGatewayTask@6eb42aa, err=class o.a.i.cluster.ClusterGroupEmptyException: Topology projection is empty.]]

Well, it’s the VisorNodeConfigurationCollectorTask that’s trying to execute, but failed cause the server is not ready.

Do you use the Visor for cluster monitoring? I think it’s fine to ignore it, but it’s worth understanding what’s launching it.

I'm using 2.8.0 version and I don't use any clustergroup configuration.

Thank you!

Alex Shapkin
kay kay

RE: ClusterGroupEmptyException: Topology projection is empty.

Hello,

I don't use Visor for cluster monitoring.. then Why that log is showing
up..?

Thank you so much!

Mikhail Mikhail