Client for multiple clusters

ashishb888 ashishb888

Client for multiple clusters

What would be the best way for an application (Ignite client) to connect to
multiple clusters?

For now, I can think of creating multiple Ignite client instances with
different configuration for the application (within a single Java app).

ashishb888 ashishb888

Re: Client for multiple clusters

Sure. Thanks Ilya!