Charming Ignite Spark stack

MrAsanjar . MrAsanjar .

Charming Ignite Spark stack

Hi all
Have been looking into Apache Ignite Hadoop accelerator. Its  in-memory Hadoop job execution and file system futures definitely would be great add-on value to Juju's plug-gable hadoop/Spark services model. However we are currently booked till November of 2015. We could use community engagement to accelerate the Charming process. My team would definitely provide any training required, any volunteers?

Regards
Amir Sanjar
Big Data Solution Lead
Canonical