Canceling a running query on ignite

IgniteDotnetUser IgniteDotnetUser

Canceling a running query on ignite

Hello All,

When we run a complex SQL query on ignite cluster from a client, not clear on what is expected? Does it run forever or can we specify a timeout? Is there a way it can be canceled so that it does not bring the server down?

Thanks
Павлухин Иван Павлухин Иван

Re: Canceling a running query on ignite

Hi,

How do you execute your SQL queries? Java API SqlFieldsQuery has a
setTimeout method. Also there is a QueryCursor.cancel method.

Also KILL query SQL command [1] is targeted for 2.8.

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin