Can you run ignite cache in non-clustered/non-distributed mode?

ccanning ccanning

Can you run ignite cache in non-clustered/non-distributed mode?

I am trying to figure out how to run ignite caching in a local-only mode. Is this possible? If so, how do you configure it?

Re: Can you run ignite cache in non-clustered/non-distributed mode?

ccanning wrote
I am trying to figure out how to run ignite caching in a local-only mode. Is this possible? If so, how do you configure it?
You can start one node and create a cache in LOCAL mode [1]. Is this what you're looking for?

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/cache-modes#local-mode

-Val
ccanning ccanning

Re: Can you run ignite cache in non-clustered/non-distributed mode?

This doesn't work?

Dear user,

Thank you for registering with Apache Ignite Users!

Email Confirmation
Please click on the confirmation link below to activate your account:
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=finish_registration_page&email=ccanning%40stubhub.com&key=0.9493824899617228&date=1461026279597
If you didn't request this email or have no idea why you received it, please ignore it. It might have been a mistake from someone else.
Sincerely,
Apache Ignite Users
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com
NAML
ccanning ccanning

Re: Can you run ignite cache in non-clustered/non-distributed mode?

I figured out the issue - not running in client mode allowed it to work.