Can we start an ignite node by passing ignite configuations in json file in case on Dot net Core

Mahesh Talreja Mahesh Talreja

Can we start an ignite node by passing ignite configuations in json file in case on Dot net Core

Hi Team,
 I am developing a project on DotNet Core , Since dot net core no longer supports app.config files, so is there a way where we can start an ignite node by passing ignite configurations in JSON file. If yes can you please share an example?

--
Thanking you,
Regards,
Mob: +91 9769564242
slava.koptilin slava.koptilin

Re: Can we start an ignite node by passing ignite configuations in json file in case on Dot net Core

Hello,

You can use Spring XML in order to configure Ignite instance.
Spring config file can be provided via Ignition.Start(string) method and IgniteConfiguration.SpringConfigUrl property.

Thanks!

Mob: +91 9769564242
slava.koptilin slava.koptilin

Re: Can we start an ignite node by passing ignite configuations in json file in case on Dot net Core

Please take a look at Pavel's answer at stackoverflow:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51245698/can-we-start-an-ignite-node-by-passing-ignite-configurations-in-json-file-in-cas
It seems that it's the best option.

Thanks.