Can we avoid the PME when restarts a node in cluster.

Justin Ji Justin Ji

Can we avoid the PME when restarts a node in cluster.

Hi Igniters -

Since the PME may hang the cluster for a while when restarting, so can we
avoid it?

Maxim.Pudov Maxim.Pudov

Re: Can we avoid the PME when restarts a node in cluster.

Hi Justin.
There is no such option. PME speed was significantly improved in recent
releases though. Consider upgrading to 2.7.5 version.

Re: Can we avoid the PME when restarts a node in cluster.

Hello!

It is done but not released yet, since 2.8 is not out.

чт, 20 июн. 2019 г. в 15:13, Maxim.Pudov <[hidden email]>:
Hi Justin.
There is no such option. PME speed was significantly improved in recent
releases though. Consider upgrading to 2.7.5 version.

Justin Ji Justin Ji

Re: Can we avoid the PME when restarts a node in cluster.

Thank for your replay!

Is there a scheduled release date of 2.8.0?

Justin Ji Justin Ji

Re: Can we avoid the PME when restarts a node in cluster.

2.7.5 may not include the feature~

Re: Can we avoid the PME when restarts a node in cluster.

Hello!

2.7.5 definitely did not include it and there is no set date for 2.8.

Regards,

пт, 21 июн. 2019 г., 6:50 Justin Ji <[hidden email]>:
2.7.5 may not include the feature~

Павлухин Иван Павлухин Иван

Re: Can we avoid the PME when restarts a node in cluster.

It worth noting that IGNITE-9420 seems to be relevant for clusters
with enabled persistence.

пт, 21 июн. 2019 г. в 12:57, Ilya Kasnacheev <[hidden email]>:

> Hello!
>
> 2.7.5 definitely did not include it and there is no set date for 2.8.
>
> Regards,
>
> пт, 21 июн. 2019 г., 6:50 Justin Ji <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> 2.7.5 may not include the feature~
>>

>> --

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin