Can Ignite Kafka connector be able to perform partial update ?

wengyao04 wengyao04

Can Ignite Kafka connector be able to perform partial update ?

Hi I have subscribe to [hidden email], but still cannot post my question. So I send it directly to this email address.

Our application receives Kafka message, and then calls invoke to do partial update. Does ignite kafka connector support invoke ? If not, is Ignite team going to support it ?

Thank you very much

Yao Weng

Our much.
Yao

aealexsandrov aealexsandrov

Re: Can Ignite Kafka connector be able to perform partial update ?

Hi,

Unfortunately, Ignite Kafka connector is simple implementation of Kafka
connector that use source and sink functions.

All data transformation and filtering should be done using Kafka API. I
guess that you can try use next functions for your purposes:

https://docs.confluent.io/current/connect/transforms/index.html

BR,
Andrei

On 2019/08/01 19:15:52, Yao Weng <[hidden email]> wrote:
 > Hi I have subscribe to [hidden email]>

<[hidden email]?subject=subscribe&body=Please%20subscribe%20me.>,>