Caches and H2 tables

Kurt Semba Kurt Semba

Caches and H2 tables

Hi all,

is there a way to associate already existing caches that were not defined with the SQL DML commands/Spring configuration with the meta tables in H2? My understanding is that if “CREATE TABLE…” is created, some meta information is defined in H2 and is backed by the Ignite cache. If I define a cache programmatically using createCache in Ignite, the cache is created, but it is not exposed in the H2 tables.

--

Is the H2 diagnostic console still available in native persistence mode? I attempted to access this with the appropriate flags, but I only see the browser client page with no table information.

Thanks

Kurt

Re: Caches and H2 tables

Hello!

You can define SQL table as front for your cache, as per the following docs page:

H2 diagnostic console is broken in recent releases, so I have heard, and its use is discouraged. Better just use sqlline.