CacheVersionIO.read and AbstractDataPageIO.readPayload are hot methods

ashishb888 ashishb888

CacheVersionIO.read and AbstractDataPageIO.readPayload are hot methods

I am not able to understand why below methods are hot methods in my
application. And I do not use persistence for my application yet.

- org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.persistence.tree.io
-
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.persistence.tree.io.CacheVersionIO.read(long,
boolean)
-
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.persistence.tree.io.AbstractDataPageIO.readPayload(long,
int, int)

BR,
Ashish

Re: CacheVersionIO.read and AbstractDataPageIO.readPayload are hot methods

Hello!

In Apache Ignite, data is held in Durable Memory regardless whether you have persistence enabled or not.
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/durable-memory-tuning

I guess these classes are in the 'persistence' package for historical reasons.