CacheJdbcBlobStore loadCache (Hot loading data into cache)

kvenkatramtreddy kvenkatramtreddy

CacheJdbcBlobStore loadCache (Hot loading data into cache)

Hi Team,

I am using Apache Ignite 2.7
It seems to be hot loading is not available for CacheJdbcBlobStore using
loadCache. I have tried multiple times and but nothing is working.

When I looked into implementation it is extending CacheStoreAdapter and it
got empty implementation.

So please let me know how to do a hot loading using CacheJdbcBlobStore.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkat

Denis Magda-2 Denis Magda-2

Re: CacheJdbcBlobStore loadCache (Hot loading data into cache)

Hi,

What do you expect under the hot loading? The loadCache method of the store is implemented and will preload all the data from a JDBC DB once triggered by an app.

Ensure you haven't missed anything. Check "Ignite Web Console - Automatic RDBMS Integration" screencast for the steps and code templates:

-
Denis