CacheConfiguration option Questions

wychoi wychoi

CacheConfiguration option Questions

I am being tested for use IgniteDataStreamer
can using  AccessedExpiryPolicy in ExpiryPolicy of CacheConfiguration  ?

Re: CacheConfiguration option Questions

Hi,

Are you asking whether configured expiry policy is taken into account when using data streamer API? If so, the answer is YES, but note that data streamer updates cache asynchronously. I.e., when addData() method is completed, the entry is potentially not in cache yet and will be stored there with a delay. This delay will not be counted by expiry policy - it will start working after actual cache update occurs.

Makes sense?

-Val
wychoi wychoi

Re: CacheConfiguration option Questions

After reading the stored cache using the IgniteDataStreamer,
Would want that as soon as the cache is deleted