CPU soft lockup

Devakumar J Devakumar J

CPU soft lockup

Hi,
We are running on 2.8.0 version with 3 server nodes and 2 client nodes. We
notice CPU soft lockup issues and server node goes down with critical error
detected.

Do we have any document reference or checklist to investigate this issue?

Thanks,
Devakumar

Pavel Vinokurov Pavel Vinokurov

Re: CPU soft lockup

Hi Devakumar,

Could you show the logs from server nodes.

Thanks,
Pavel

пт, 13 нояб. 2020 г. в 04:22, Devakumar J <[hidden email]>:
Hi,
We are running on 2.8.0 version with 3 server nodes and 2 client nodes. We
notice CPU soft lockup issues and server node goes down with critical error
detected.

Do we have any document reference or checklist to investigate this issue?

Thanks,
Devakumar

Regards

Pavel Vinokurov