C++ client for Ignite

pgarg pgarg

C++ client for Ignite

asked by prashant thakur

Do we have a C++ client to interface with Ignite ? We would like to execute queries from a C++ application to the server

-----
This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss
yakov yakov

Re: C++ client for Ignite

Currently, CPP API is under development.

There is a workaround.

1. You can define Tasks in Java that query your cache and accept parameters that can be passed to query.
2. Enable http-rest:
Add this to your POM:
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.ignite</groupId>
            <artifactId>ignite-rest-http</artifactId>
            <version>${ignite.version}</version>
        </dependency>
or copy libs/optional/ignite-rest-http to libs if starting from command line.
3. Now you can trigger your task via http. For details please take a look at this article - http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/docs/rest-api#execute

Let me know if you have questions.