C++ Thin Client Lacks PC File

mwilliamso58 mwilliamso58

C++ Thin Client Lacks PC File

I created a JIRA for this, but curious if this was intentional or anyone had
a workaround for this. Basically when building the thin client as described
no PC file is created. This is something I'm going to need to ease others
linking in this code.

mwilliamso58 mwilliamso58

Re: C++ Thin Client Lacks PC File

Igor Sapego-1 Igor Sapego-1

Re: C++ Thin Client Lacks PC File

Hi,

Sorry for not replying from the start.

This is not intentional, and, I believe, should be fixed by the next release.

Best Regards,
Igor

On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 4:12 PM mwilliamso58 <[hidden email]> wrote:
bump

mwilliamso58 mwilliamso58

Re: C++ Thin Client Lacks PC File

Is there anything I can do now to patch this now before its fixed upstream,
or any idea on what is needed to patch this, I'd be willing to put in a PR
for the fix, but I have mostly come up empty handed when trying to fix this
locally.

mwilliamso58 mwilliamso58

Re: C++ Thin Client Lacks PC File

Igor Sapego-1 Igor Sapego-1

Re: C++ Thin Client Lacks PC File

Maybe, you could start with these threads: [1], [2]

Best Regards,
Igor

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 4:57 PM mwilliamso58 <[hidden email]> wrote:
bump