Avoiding Docker Bridge network when using S3 discovery

Dave Harvey Dave Harvey

Avoiding Docker Bridge network when using S3 discovery

When we use S3 discovery and Ignite containers running under ECS using host networking, the S3 bucket end up with 172.17.0.1#47500 along with the other server addresses.   Then on cluster startup we must wait for the network timeout.    Is there a way to avoid having this address pushed to the S3 bucket?
Visor shows:

| Address (0)                 | 10.32.97.32                              |

| Address (1)                 | 172.17.0.1                               |

| Address (2)                 | 127.0.0.1

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here.

Stanislav Lukyanov Stanislav Lukyanov

RE: Avoiding Docker Bridge network when using S3 discovery

Hi,

Have you been able to solve this?

I think specifying TcpDiscoverySpi.localAddress should work.

Stan