Authenticate at cache-level

devinbost devinbost

Authenticate at cache-level

I'm working on an implementation of GridSecurityProcessor, which allows me to implement an authenticate method. However, all of the Ignite documentationĀ I've found discusses creating users in SQL at the table-level. If I want authentication at the cache-level, do I need to create custom authentication logic in my plugin? Or, does Ignite have something internal to Ignite that I can leverage/call to make it simpler?

Devin G. Bost
akurbanov akurbanov

Re: Authenticate at cache-level

Hello,

Could you elaborate your use-case please, what do you mean by
"authentication at the cache level", do you mean the storage for users?

It is possible to create/store users in SQL in Ignite, but the customization
of GridSecurityProcessor is allowing you to store users anywhere, and this
includes writing some custom authentication/authorization logic.

Best regards,
Anton