Ask for Kerberos username and Kerberos password when using ignite-ssh to start nodes

jqian jqian

Ask for Kerberos username and Kerberos password when using ignite-ssh to start nodes

I alway get prompt to ask for "Kerberos username" and "Kerberos password" even I configure the username and password in the INI file. I find a useful link about this issue for some JSch users: http://grokbase.com/t/ant/notifications/126kv0xzqm/bug-53437-new-ssh-tasks-prompt-for-kerberos-username-password-under-java-7

So can someone add the following code into ignite-ssh?

session.setConfig("PreferredAuthentications", "publickey,keyboard-interactive,password");

Thanks.

Artem Shutak Artem Shutak

Re: Ask for Kerberos username and Kerberos password when using ignite-ssh to start nodes

Hi,

I see your point, but I cannot reproduce the issue.
Also we have tests on start nodes functionality, which auto start nodes and get JOIN event from him.

Can you, please, provide a simple test: how you start Ignite instance and call startNodes with configuration files and etc.

Logs of working of started nodes will be really helpful: look for

Starting remote node with SSH command: nohup "<ignite_home>/bin/ignite.sh" -v "modules/core/src/test/config/spring-start-nodes.xml" -J-DIGNITE_SSH_HOST="127.0.0.1" -J-DIGNITE_SSH_USER_NAME="username" > ignite-startNodes/05-22-2015--15-18-42-d487ea93.log 2>& 1 &"

lines at main node log and see at <your_home>/ignite-startNodes/05-22-2015--15-18-42-d487ea93.log.
jqian jqian

Re: Ask for Kerberos username and Kerberos password when using ignite-ssh to start nodes

Thanks for your reply.

I use 2 remote linux servers, one node per server. And I use the 3rd linux server as client side. All the 3 linux servers are same version of Redhat 5 with JDK 1.7_21.

During development, starting the 2 nodes from my Apple Macbook to 2 linux servers does not prompt anything. But if I put my client into the 3rd linux server to start the 2 nodes, I get the prompt for confirmation of username and password.

I will collect some trace later.

Thanks.