Application fails to boot under Ignite 2.8

aveiros aveiros

Application fails to boot under Ignite 2.8

Hi,

I have setup a Ignite Server Node with the following configuration
default-config.xml
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2759/default-config.xml>

And I also put together a demo Spring Boot application, to the Ignite Server
Node as follow (config below is the same)

When I attempt to boot the application and I start to get the following
errors

On the Application

On the server

Anyone else seen this? Am I doing something fundamentally wrong?

Logs attached.

server-logs.txt
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2759/server-logs.txt>
spring-boot-logs.txt
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2759/spring-boot-logs.txt>

ezhuravlev ezhuravlev

aveiros aveiros

Re: Application fails to boot under Ignite 2.8

Here is a sample https://github.com/aveiros/spring-ignite-sample

Running on
openjdk version "1.8.0_222"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (AdoptOpenJDK)(build 1.8.0_222-b10)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (AdoptOpenJDK)(build 25.222-b10, mixed mode)

aveiros aveiros

Re: Application fails to boot under Ignite 2.8

Worked it out.

Back in December I built 2.8.0 from source, so my Spring Boot project was
picking up cached dependencies. :)