ApacheCon CFP closing soon (11 February)

Rich Bowen-2 Rich Bowen-2

ApacheCon CFP closing soon (11 February)

Hello, fellow Apache enthusiast. Thanks for your participation, and
interest in, the projects of the Apache Software Foundation.

I wanted to remind you that the Call For Papers (CFP) for ApacheCon
North America, and Apache: Big Data North America, closes in less than a
month. If you've been putting it off because there was lots of time
left, it's time to dig for that inspiration and get those talk proposals in.

It's also time to discuss with your developer and user community whether
there's a track of talks that you might want to propose, so that you
have more complete coverage of your project than a talk or two.

We're looking for talks directly, and indirectly, related to projects at
the Apache Software Foundation. These can be anything from in-depth
technical discussions of the projects you work with, to talks about
community, documentation, legal issues, marketing, and so on. We're also
very interested in talks about projects and services built on top of
Apache projects, and case studies of how you use Apache projects to
solve real-world problems.

We are particularly interested in presentations from Apache projects
either in the Incubator, or recently graduated. ApacheCon is where
people come to find out what technology they'll be using this time next
year.

Important URLs are:

To submit a talk for Apache: Big Data -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america/program/cfp
To submit a talk for ApacheCon -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/cfp

To register for Apache: Big Data -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america/attend/register-
To register for ApacheCon -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/attend/register-

Early Bird registration rates end March 12th, but if you're a committer
on an Apache project, you get the low committer rate, which is less than
half of the early bird rate!

For further updated about ApacheCon, follow us on Twitter, @ApacheCon,
or drop by our IRC channel, #apachecon on the Freenode IRC network. Or
contact me - [hidden email] - with any questions or concerns.

Thanks!

Rich Bowen, VP Conferences, Apache Software Foundation

--
(You've received this email because you're on a dev@ or users@ mailing
as this varies from one list to another.)
Denis Magda-2 Denis Magda-2

Re: ApacheCon CFP closing soon (11 February)

+ user list

> [...]
>>
>> To register for Apache: Big Data -
>> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america/attend/register-
>> To register for ApacheCon -
>> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/attend/register-
>>
>> Early Bird registration rates end March 12th, but if you're a committer
>> on an Apache project, you get the low committer rate, which is less than
>> half of the early bird rate!
>>
>> For further updated about ApacheCon, follow us on Twitter, @ApacheCon,
>> or drop by our IRC channel, #apachecon on the Freenode IRC network. Or
>> contact me - [hidden email] - with any questions or concerns.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Rich Bowen, VP Conferences, Apache Software Foundation
>>
>> --
>> (You've received this email because you're on a dev@ or users@ mailing
>> as this varies from one list to another.)

dsetrakyan dsetrakyan

Re: ApacheCon CFP closing soon (11 February)

I have submitted for a couple of talks myself.

I would like to encourage everyone in Ignite community, especially if you don't mind visiting Miami, to submit a proposal. The topic may include Ignite architecture, projects based on top of Ignite, as well as real production use cases and deployments.

Here is the link to submit speaking proposals:

D.

Denis Magda-2 Denis Magda-2

Re: ApacheCon CFP closing soon (11 February)

Igniters,

If you’re use Apache projects (not only Ignite) for IoT purposes please go ahead and submit your IoT related talks to ApacheCon and IoTFuse.

 - 3 Feb: Submit a presentation proposal for IoTFuse https://iotfuse.com/call-for-proposals-2017-iotfuse-conference/

 - 11 Feb: Submit a presentation proposal for ApacheCon http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/cfp

Denis