Apache Ignite Virtual Meetup - stay connected from wherever you are

Kseniya Romanova Kseniya Romanova

Apache Ignite Virtual Meetup - stay connected from wherever you are

Hi Igniters!

Probably the only good thing about quarantine is that we realized that our community spans the globe. And, we would like to keep these connections, even after our offline, in-person activities resume. So we created Apache Ignite Virtual Meetup[1].

Join the Virtual Meetup group to keep in touch with Igniters from around the world. Attend our virtual events from any place that offers an internet connection. We will try to schedule events in various time zones[2]. Please feel free to suggest topics and speakers.

Use this form[3] to submit your Virtual Meetup proposal. Share your knowledge and expertise with the worldwide Apache Ignite Community.

Cheers,

Kseniya

[1] https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Ignite-Virtual-Meetup/

[2] https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Ignite-Virtual-Meetup/events/271602652/