[Apache Ignite Virtual Meetup] Building a Blockchain Network with Apache Ignite

Kseniya Romanova Kseniya Romanova

[Apache Ignite Virtual Meetup] Building a Blockchain Network with Apache Ignite

Hi Igniters!
Recently, we started Virtual Meetup[1]. One of our goals is to create a space where app developers can share their experience of using Ignite. So, I’m happy to invite you to a talk by Branimir Angelov on August 11[2].

Branimir will introduce a stream-based, horizontally scalable framework for asynchronous data processing. The framework is built on top of Apache Ignite and — Perper[3]. Join us live and ask and receive answers to your questions about Ignite for blockchain or watch the video later.

If you have a story to share with the group, please contact me or fill out the form at  https://bit.ly/2Bmq1WT.

Cheers, Kseniya

[1] https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Ignite-Virtual-Meetup/

[2] https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Ignite-Virtual-Meetup/events/271920068/