Apache Ignite Rest End points

Wasim Bari Wasim Bari

Apache Ignite Rest End points

Hi All,

Kindly let me know if ignite provides following rest endpoints:
1) To force flush data from cache to persistent store.
2) In kubernetes environment, to scale down/scale up number of baseline
nodes.

Regards
Wasim Bari

-----
Wasim Bari
Wasim Bari

Re: Apache Ignite Rest End points

Hello!

1) Both 3rd party and native persistent store are always flushed (not counting writeBehind). There's no option to force flush on either one.
2) This sounds like a task for K8s operator (a separate tool), not Apache Ignite API. You can check out the GridGain's operator progress.