Apache Ignite .NET with multiple nodes

Manan Joshi Manan Joshi

Apache Ignite .NET with multiple nodes

Hello Ignite Comunity,

We are trying to use apache ignite as our distributed caching solution and we want to have clustering of ignite nodes into distributed environment. So far we know that nodes are discovered automatically on single machine but when we run two instance in different machines on same network the server nodes are failed to discover by ignite.

Below is sample code how we are trying initiating the ignite nodes in distributed environment. I have also attached the compete soluation too to have complete idea of the problem we are facing.

image.png

Thanks,
Manan Joshi

ptupitsyn ptupitsyn