Apache Ignite Change data capture functionality

ravichandra ravichandra

Apache Ignite Change data capture functionality

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Denis Mekhanikov Denis Mekhanikov

Re: Apache Ignite Change data capture functionality

Ravichandra,

There is no integration for Striim in Apache Ignite codebase, so you need to check with the Striim documentation if it’s possible to configure it for Ignite.
If you want to use Ignite as a target, then a JDBC adapter should work, if there is any available.
If Ignite should work as a source, then you’ll probably need to implement the adapter yourself by using continuous queries or cache events.

Denis
On 9 Oct 2019, 21:13 +0300, ravichandra <[hidden email]>, wrote:
As part of change data capture functionality can apache ignite be integrated
with Striim which is a real-time data integration software. I read that the
same functionality can be achieved by integrating with Oracle Golden gate.
But I am curious to know whether CDC is available via Striim.

Thanks,
Ravichandra

ravichandra ravichandra