Apache Ignite C#/.NET: Asynchronous Execution example failing - facing different errors

adumalagan adumalagan

Apache Ignite C#/.NET: Asynchronous Execution example failing - facing different errors

Hello,

I tried to follow the Asynchronous Execution example in the Apache Ignite docs, however I ran into some errors, and the errors vary to the different implementations I have.

Variation #1 I follow the example in the link above exactly - the ServerNode is run first then the ClientNode_1.

From the server console, I see that the client connects with the server, then the client immediately disconnects. Finally, a whole slew of errors follow.

Variation #2 ServerNode remains the same - instead, I run ClientNode_2.

In this variation, I run into these errors.

I was wondering what causes these specific errors for these specific variations and how I can resolve them - thank you!

Alexandr Shapkin Alexandr Shapkin

RE: Apache Ignite C#/.NET: Asynchronous Execution example failing - facing different errors

Hi,

This is kind of expected, cause you don’t keep your client running.

Try adding something like Console.ReadLline() at the end of your client’s main method.

When a task initiator lefts from the grid, there is no way to send the results back, therefore depending on NODE_FAILED timing your either get:

#1 – “Topology projection is empty”

#2 – “Task cancelled due to stopping of the grid”