Apache Ignite 2.8 release timeline ?

apadala1@kent.edu apadala1@kent.edu

Apache Ignite 2.8 release timeline ?

Apache Ignite 2.8 version release time line ?

 Hi Ignite developers,
Do you have any time line for Apache Ignite 2.8 release.
 I am looking for Version 2.8 for specific enhancement that Ignite team has
done : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-8571
 Baseline auto-adjust feature

 Please comment on when 2.8 will be released

Thanks Akhil

stephendarlington stephendarlington