[Announcement] New Ignite docs merged to the master

[Announcement] New Ignite docs merged to the master

Igniters,

Just a shout-out that the new docs made it to the master (sources in AsciiDoc format) with the latest version published to the website (HTML format): https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/

Thanks to everyone involved. Special thanks go to [hidden email] and [hidden email] who were the main contributing force behind the effort.

Effectively now, send all pull-request and do changes in the master branch. I'll prepare the how-to-contribute instruction in the following week or two.

Also, I'll prepare a detailed status and share it in the other discussion below. Use that discussion to report any issues: http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/New-Ignite-Docs-Status-and-Incomplete-Items-td49268.html

-