Amazon AMI not available in a specific region

Gandhi, Karthik Gandhi, Karthik

Amazon AMI not available in a specific region

Hi - AWS Apache images are limited to 2 regions (US East 1 and US West 1). I have a need to Install and configure ignite in US East 2 AWS region. Appreciate if can copy to this region

-Karthik

Re: Amazon AMI not available in a specific region

Ignite dev community,

Could you remind me if we still updating the AWS images for our releases? If yes, how about expanding a list of supported regions?

-
Denis

-Karthik
Petr Ivanov Petr Ivanov