Alternatives for XML configuration file(s)?

monstereo monstereo

Alternatives for XML configuration file(s)?

When I worked on Apache Ignite, configuration with XML files was crashing me.
I could write configuration as a class. However I could not convert all the
configuration.
Is there any way such as Spring’s solutions?

zaleslaw zaleslaw

Re: Alternatives for XML configuration file(s)?

Of course, you can. I use Java Configuration on my project with Ignite and it
works without any problems.
I hope, that Ignite Core developers will add a few examples with Java config