ADODb recorsed and Ignite ODBC driver

selis selis

ADODb recorsed and Ignite ODBC driver

Hi,
I've tried to use AdoDB with ignite ODBC driver.
Connect passed fine.
Insert operator for City  passed fine
Select * from City does not return Recordsed. Formally Fields properties are
filled fine but EOF BOF = True.
table <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2986/Fields.jpg>
If I try GetRows the error happen
"Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted.
Requested operation requires a current record."

I've tried different values for RecordSet.CursorType,
RecordSet.CursorLocation, but without success.

In Excel I can select this table througth ODBC connect.

Is it possible to use ADODb with Ignite odbc driver for Select?

ibelyakov ibelyakov

Re: ADODb recorsed and Ignite ODBC driver

Did you use SQL or K-V api to insert the data into the cache?

Could you please provide your configuration for the "City" cache?

Igor

selis selis

Re: ADODb recorsed and Ignite ODBC driver

Hi I use SQL Api
Table configuration was taken from example
ignite.bat ..\examples\config\example-ignite.xml

CREATE TABLE City (
  ID INT(11),
  Name CHAR(35),
  CountryCode CHAR(3),
  District CHAR(20),
  Population INT(11),
  PRIMARY KEY (ID, CountryCode)
) WITH "template=partitioned, backups=1, affinityKey=CountryCode,
CACHE_NAME=City, KEY_TYPE=demo.model.CityKey, VALUE_TYPE=demo.model.City";