3.0 and messaging

Mikael-2 Mikael-2

3.0 and messaging

Hi!

It sounds like the messaging API will be removed from 3.0, is that
correct ? I use the messaging a lot so in that case I guess I have to
work out some other solution for sending messages between nodes, any
idea on the best solution for this ?

ptupitsyn ptupitsyn

Re: 3.0 and messaging

Hi Mikael,

Please check the discussion on the dev list [1]

In short:
- Messaging can be simulated with Services and/or Compute to some extent
- Some people have the same concern as you,
  so it is not clear yet whether we are going to remove messaging or not