2.8 release date?

joseheitor joseheitor

2.8 release date?

Hi Ignite Team,

When is version 2.8 expected to be released?

Jose

Re: 2.8 release date?

Hello!

I think you should be asking on developers list. Ignite is usually released semiannually, so you should expect 2.8 around May.

Code freeze will probably happen much more sooner, but getting it out of door took a lot of effort the last time. Maybe it will be easier this time as there are no big features planned (that I know of).

чт, 31 янв. 2019 г. в 00:15, joseheitor <[hidden email]>:
Hi Ignite Team,

When is version 2.8 expected to be released?

Jose

zaleslaw zaleslaw

Re: 2.8 release date?

I couldn't find any information about release plans on dev-list.
Also I don't know what release number will be in the new release: 2.8 or 3.0
for example.

Ilya, could you share some links about that?

Re: 2.8 release date?

Hello!

Why don't you subscribe and ask?

We want to do 3.0 but we've not started anything towards it yet.